Vaccination eligibility continues to evolve rapidly in Hamilton. Individuals and groups become eligible to book a vaccine appointment based on vaccine supply and provincial & local prioritization. Please check www.hamilton.ca/vaccinebooking for the latest information about who is eligible for a vaccine in Hamilton,
as this information is updated several times per week. Individuals may be eligible for a vaccine currently based on their age, where they live in Hamilton (postal code area), their job or other criteria.
There are three mass vaccination clinics in Hamilton:
• St. Joe’s West 5th Vaccine Clinic, 100 West 5th St.
• FirstOntario Centre Vaccine Clinic, 101 York Blvd.
• Hamilton Health Sciences Vaccine Clinic, 293 Wellington St. N.
In addition, mobile pop-up clinics will take place in many neighbourhoods across the city, and some pharmacies offer vaccinations. Please check the website for mobile clinic locations, as these change often. Information on vaccines
Find answers to questions about vaccines: https://www.hamilton.ca/coronavirus/covid- ...
Find vaccine resources for specific communities and vaccine resources in multiple languages: https://www.hamilton.ca/coronavirus/covid- ...
. Resources include fact sheets, videos and more to help people learn about COVID-19 vaccines. Vaccine messages for community members
You will find four attachments that can be used to promote COVID-19 vaccine information to community members.
• To inform your community networks through social media about booking their vaccine appointment, you can use the attached graphic to go along with your message.
• An infographic is attached if you would like to provide information about how the different COVID-19 vaccines work on social media.
**Will be available in French soon
Print & electronic material:
• If you would like to share vaccine facts with your community networks by email, web, or as a handout, we have attached a COVID-19 vaccine fact sheet. This is available in French and English.
Hamilton Public Health continues to offer support to tailor vaccine information for community needs. Please reach out if you have a specific request.